Collaborate with colleagues regardless of location. Meet online and share files, information, and expertise. WebEx solutions increase productivity and keep you connected.
Cisco WebEx conferencing solutions can take you from an occasional one-on-one remote presentation to a marketing webinar to an online corporate event with 5,000+ participants. Whether you need a solution for personal use, your small business, or an enterprise product to support your multi-national business, Cisco WebEx will deliver for your next meeting or event.
Cisco WebEx Meeting Center
- Bring remote designers and engineers together to review the latest plans. Conduct regular meetings among geographically dispersed staff members. Hold live creative sessions with your marketing and advertising teams. Increase productivity by giving every department access to Cisco WebEx Meeting Center with integrated audio conferencing.
Meet over the web in real time
- Launch or join a meeting using any web browser. It’s easy with WebEx Web Conferencing solutions. Communicate information and share documents, presentations, and applications just like you do in person. Pitch ideas. Demonstrate products. Discuss the hot issues. Make online meetings even more engaging with high-quality video that automatically switches to the current speaker. Meet online just as if you were face to-face.
Coordinate meetings easily
- Keep everything running smoothly using WebEx Meeting Center floating panels with separate attendee and host views. Deliver clear, interactive full-screen presentations and show documents to participants. Manage meeting functions behind the scenes with control panels.
WebEx Meeting Center Features
- Document, Application, and Desktop Sharing – Show documents, applications and your desktop to remote attendees in real time. Pass control to attendees so they can share their desktops or annotate yours. Collaborate on content as you annotate and enlarge documents or graphics. Switch between different sharing modes without transitions or distractions. No need to upload files to a server.
- Rich Multimedia Experience – Engage your audience by incorporating multimedia in your presentations: Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Flash animations, and audio and video.
- Integrated Audio – Offer a rich meeting experience with Reservationless-Plus integrated audio conferencing. Choose toll or toll-free with call-in or call-back.
- Enhanced Video Services – See video participants in high-quality Full-Screen video mode to watch the speaker without other visual distraction. The intuitive Active Speaker feature of WebEx Meeting Center can automatically switch the video to the current speaker.
- Active Talker – Identify who’s speaking by a flashing icon in the meeting participant panel.
- Video Conferencing – Give your attendees a real-time visual reference. Simulate face-to-face meetings with Multi-Point Video or Full-Screen video mode.
- Meeting Recording, Editing and Playback – Record meetings and applications for future reference, training or demos.
- Desktop Integration Suite – Initiate meetings instantly from Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Lotus Notes, and a variety of instant messaging solutions, including Cisco WebEx Connect.
- One-Click Meeting Access – Start a meeting and invite attendees instantly from your desktop, taskbar or favorite applications.
- Easy Meeting Invites – Send meeting invitations and reminders using an automated phone call, text message, email from your local client or IM, including WebEx Connect and other instant messengers.
- Enterprise Integration – Use a single sign on to access WebEx Meeting Center and other enterprise applications integrated with WebEx solutions.
- Cross-Platform Support – Meet with anyone using WebEx Meeting Center, on all common operating system platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux and Solaris—or even on a mobile device.
- Cisco Collaboration Cloud Performance and Reliability – Conduct multipoint interactive meetings worldwide—without latency or interruptions.
- Switched Network, 128-Bit SSL Encryption and PKI Secure Meetings – Secure your most confidential meetings with end-to-end security encryption. Control access by requiring attendees to present PKI certificates to join.
- Floating Panels – Deliver full-screen views for attendees while you manage meeting activity behind the scenes.
- Presentation Notes Panel – View presentation notes within a private panel while you share a presentation.
Cisco WebEx Training Center
With Cisco WebEx Training Center, you can:
- Deliver effective training live or on demand
- Drive product adoption by offering your customers easy access to web-based training
- Educate your partners and field reps regularly, so they always have current information
- Train global employees to advance their skills, or push revenue-generating initiatives to market faster
- Share powerful presentations, stream media modules or live video, and even pass control to attendees to demo applications. Give students the chance to practice and review using in-class breakout sessions or hands-on labs before, during, or after class. Measure proficiency with robust testing, grading, and polling tools. Then, leverage your investment by creating a digital archive of training sessions for self-paced study on demand.
- DECREASE COSTS AND INCREASE REVENUE
- Provide training for anyone, anywhere-without spending on venues and travel expenses. You’ll save a bundle. You can even transform your training program into a strategic revenue center by using Cisco WebEx Online Classroom self-service registration and payment features.
WebEx Training Center Features
- Floating Panels – Deliver full-screen views for learners while you manage training sessions behind the scenes using floating panels. Track attendee activity; respond to questions presented in Q&A and chat, and review poll results.
- Multimedia Training Content – Engage learners with Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations that include animations, transitions, Adobe® Flash® 3D objects, and streaming video.
- Information Sharing – Share documents, demonstrate software, and sketch ideas in real time on a whiteboard. Add interest by creating data and annotating on-the-fly.
- Hands-On Lab – Connect online learners with remote computers, applications, and simulations before, during, or after live training sessions to reinforce learning with hands-on activities.
- Breakout Sessions – Promote active learning by conducting multiple, simultaneous collaborative activities in small groups. Trainers can “walk around the room” and see how each group is doing.
- Threaded Q&A – Boost interaction with threaded Q&A showing questions and related responses.
- Attention Indicator – Gauge student engagement with a visual attention indicator.
- Multiple Presenters – Bring in trainers from different locations to train collaboratively.
- Streaming Video Integration – Engage learners and improve interaction with live video, using a web or video camera.
- Integrated Audio – Give attendees the flexibility to join a class using a toll or toll-free phone number and via call-in or call-back.
- Testing and Grading – Assess comprehension, measure proficiency, and share correct answers within a session. Use web-based test libraries for pre- and post-session training.
- Pools and Surveys – Measure session effectiveness and gather feedback for future sessions.
- Registration and Reporting – Simplify session registration and easily track attendance.
- Cross Platform Support – Access WebEx Training Center from different environments simultaneously, on Microsoft Windows®, Apple® Mac, Linux®, and Sun™ Solaris™ operating systems.
- Record and Playback – Record training sessions for reuse and review. Stream recordings within live sessions or post for learners to play back at their convenience.
- Automated Ecommerce – Create revenue-generating programs with self-service registration and payments.
- Mobile Access – Invite by text messaging: Invite participants to join the audio portion of the meeting via text messaging (available on all services with the exception of Cisco WebEx Support Center). Join WebEx meetings from select smartphone browsers.
Cisco WebEx Event Center
With Cisco WebEx Event Center, you can:
- Deliver all the effectiveness of in-person events more often, at far less cost
- Generate leads by marketing your products and services using targeted web seminars
- Hold company-wide meetings or provide convenient training to your geographically dispersed employees, customers, and channel partners
- Capture your attendees’ attention by sharing documents, presentations, and applications in real time. Add the sizzle of Adobe Flash, 3D graphics, and streaming video. Record events for later playback. Engage your audience with polling and chat features as well as annotation tools.
- MANAGE EVENTS EASILY, FROM START TO FINISH.
- Take advantage of a full array of tools to handle pre- and post-event details. Send automated invites, confirmations, and reminders prior to your event. Register attendees with customized forms. Take control of event action behind the scenes with powerful admin tools.
WebEx Event Center Features
- Automated email management – Send out invites, confirmations, reminders, and follow-ups automatically. Increase attendance using attractive templates for HTML or text emails.
- Custom registration questions and lead scoring – Capture registrant information. Assign answer-based lead scores.
- Promotions at all your touch points – Make the most of every opportunity to connect with your prospects. Make promo materials, such as documents, PDFs, and video, available at registration and through pre- and post-event communications.
- Registration management with attendance control – Save time and ensure a smooth registration experience. Automate registrant approval and customize the filters.
- Mobile access – Invite by text messaging: Invite participants to join the audio portion of the meeting via text messaging (available on all services with the exception of Cisco WebEx Support Center). Join WebEx meetings from select smartphone browsers.
- Remote panelists and panelist prep room – Feature multiple remote speakers from anywhere. Provide private practice rooms.
- Engaging multimedia content – Deliver presentations using flash 3D objects, streaming video, and Microsoft PowerPoint with animations and transitions. Show preloaded content while attendees wait for your event.
- Integrated audio conferencing – Choose from toll or toll-free global teleconference. See who’s speaking using an on-screen flashing indicator.
- Real-time document, application, and desktop sharing – Share documents, demo software, and show ideas on a whiteboard.
- Q&A, chat, polling, attendance, and annotation tools – Engage in Q&A privately, or with all attendees. Chat with panelists or attendees during the event. Hold audience interest with polling, chat, and annotation. Track attendee interest using the attention indicator tool.
- Post-event destination URL – Direct attendees to a marketing URL, or other promotional destination, to access event recordings.
- Surveys and follow up emails – Automatically send emails to registrants and attendees with links to recordings and surveys. View survey data in one secure location.
- Reports – See registration and attendance, and identify your best leads. Use out-of-the-box reports, or tailor reports to your needs.
- Lead source tracking – Identify your most effective sources for event registration
- Export to CRM – Speed your sales follow-ups with CRM integration solutions. Upload event data— such as survey answers and registration info—to CRM systems, including Salesforce.com and Oracle On-Demand CRM.