Maintain critical face-to-face communication through seamless video conferencing solutions.
Video Conferencing Solutions
Add a personal dynamic to client meetings, potential employee interviews or business-critical conversations with the right video conferencing solution.
As technology pushes businesses into a more mobile and global landscape, companies require flexible ways to communicate over great distances while maintaining a personal connection.
This fundamental change affects the overall businesses environment, prompting a need for innovative solutions to solve today’s unique communication problems. Spur-of-the-moment meetings and face-to-face interaction are a critical component to business operation, and with the right video conferencing solution, employees can meet anytime, anywhere while maintaining personalized lines of communication.
Easymeeting is exactly what I was looking for in an audio/visual conferencing system – easy for me to set up; easy for attendees to join meetings; easy to share videos or presentations – and the system is clear and sharp. Jess and the support group are quick to respond to any questions that I have.
Whether businesses need to connect an elaborate room-based system, various computers, tablets or smartphones, choosing a solution that knits these disparate elements together in a single low-latency video conferencing experience is essential. Additionally, video conferencing that enables deeper engagement with face-to-face interaction is top of mind for businesses globally.
In order to solve all these unique challenges, many companies are turning to outside resources for insight into various video conferecing solutions. By leveraging the expertise of an unbiased third party like Select Communications, companies can utilize decades of vendor insight to inform video conferecing investments.
What to Consider When Evaluating Video Conferencing Solutions
Consider the following benchmark elements of a video conferencing solution before making your final decision. With the right list of requirements to inform purchasing, companies can make smarter video conferencing investments and maximize ROI.
Features and Functionality
- Is the application itself lightweight or bandwidth-intensive?
- Does it integrate an existing audio conferencing bridge for those who prefer abstaining from the video portion of meetings?
- Can you record or stream conferences to social media or an existing website?
- Can the software easily traverse different firewalls?
- Can you silo or partition callers having technical difficulties to avoid derailing a meeting?
- Is the software BYOD-compatible?
- Will you need to upgrade infrastructure to accommodate any change in bandwidth requirements?
- Do you need peripheral hardware?
- Consider the future viability of any hardware–will it require annual upgrades or repairs?
Leverage an Expert Opinion
If you have any questions regarding a current or future video conferencing project, talk with an expert at Select Communications. With our decades of experience researching, purchasing and installing video conferencing solutions, we can provide an unbiased perspective on a wide range of vendor options, so you can choose the right soIution for your specific requirements.
We provide a wide variety of hardware options to all of our customers. Hardware options available include the following:
Enterprise-grade video, voice and collaboration experiences to accelerate decision-making and foster innovation.
Yealink video conferencing equipment enables users to connect and collaborate more effectively.
From mobile-to-mobile exchanges to large auditorium gatherings, Lifesize delivers one solution for businesses to connect people.
HuddleCamHD offers cameras with various fields of view and optical zoom options from 3X to 30X.
Beyond vendor assessments and recommendations, Select Communications offers a variety of implementation services from initial planning to installation including…
- On-site assessment and consultation
- Room Design
- Technology Deployment
- Hardware Installation
Perhaps the best value we can offer is end-to-end solution design to ensure you get the technology solutions you need fully set-up and running according to your requirements.
Zoom Meeting is changing the ways collaborate. Whether connecting multiple conference rooms, or adding mobile attendees. Meeting face-to-face is as simple as a single touch.
- Host online meetings
- Screen sharing and full suite of collaboration features
- Co-annotation and whiteboarding
- Video breakout rooms
- Integrated scheduling, works with your calendaring system, work emails, single sign-on, or Google login,
- Schedule from anywhere with the mobile friendly feature
- Built in group chat
Yealink video conferencing equipment enables users to connect and collaborate more effectively. Designed to make H.323 and SIP video conferencing headache-free with high-quality, ease of use, and being budget-friendly.
The Yealink VC110 epitomizes ease, simplicity and affordability for businesses looking to conduct video conferencing in smaller meeting rooms settings. The solution serves as a one-stop-shop for meeting business’ various communication and collaboration needs, boasting high performance.
The VC120 is Yealink’s latest innovative 1080P full-HD video conferencing endpoint for small and medium-sized meeting room. It is designed to provide ease-of-use, high-quality. To make life easier still, the VC120 supports an Intelligent Firewall Traversal which allows users to plug and play with no further firewall configuration from box to work in just five-minutes.
Polycom delivers a superior experience in every workspace with an easy to use and consistent workflow—all with amazing full HD video, HD content sharing, embedded electronic whiteboard and full integration with personal and mobile devices.
These all-in-one centers create consistency within your organization while allowing you to choose the proper size for each specific room.
- Hands-free camera operation, simple touch interface control and audio innovations eliminate distractions for more effective meetings
- Integrate into broadest array of UC network
- Lifelike color and detail at lower bandwidths so you clearly see critical facial expression and read subtle body language without clogging your network.
- High-performance video and content sharing options
RealPresense Group Series
Group Series drives enterprise-grade video, voice and collaboration experiences, accelerating decision-making and fostering innovation. A video collaboration experiences that brings geographically dispersed teams together.
- Share content up to 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second
- Polycom VisualBoard technology lets you markup documents, drawings, or anything else you share during a call
- Facial-tracking algorithms to accurately frame all room participants, or focus on the person speaking
- One touch dialing from the integrated calendar
- start calls and share content from your own device.
- Polycom NoiseBlock keeps sounds such as keyboard clicking and paper rustling from interrupting meetings.
RealPresense Group Convene
Rich video and content experiences for small group and personal collaboration. A flexible system that works together with the RealPresence Group 310 or 500, allowing you to deploy the right solution based on the unique needs of each room.
- Choose from single or dual-displays, or optional built-in multipoint
- Tabletop stand and optional wall mount ensure optimal placement so everyone can be seen and heard clearly
- EagleEye Acoustic camera can be adjusted downwards to capture objects on table
- Integrated stereo sound system (10W/channel)
- Lync 2013 interoperability to extend the benefits of your UC investment to desktops and smaller huddle spaces.
Polycom RealPresense Centro
Designed for work groups, classrooms and teams that want more engaged collaboration. It serves as a collaboration and content sharing hub.
- Intelligent 360° camera captures everyone in the room
- Optimized monitor placement allows everyone to sit in comfort and maintain in visual connection with everyone near and far with a simple glance
- Instinctive touch interface
- Integration with Microsoft Outlook allows anyone to start collaborating with a single touch of the invite prompt
- Show active speakers and 360° contextual views to everyone near and far
- Twelve integrated microphones give users an in-room experience hearing participants clearly with ample volume
- Share content up to 1080p resolution at 60 frames per second
- Polycom VisualBoard technology lets you mark-up documents, drawings, or anything else you share during a call
- 4X USB ports for BYO device charging
- Elegant LCD showing microphone status, time-in-call, time elapsed
- Easily start, stop, and playback session recordings from your personal device
Combining voice quality with the additional capabilities of personal content sharing and business-class videoconferencing, Trio can be flexibly deployed anywhere, from huddle rooms to boardrooms.
- Enhanced HD Voice and automatic elimination of non-speech background noise
- 360 ° microphone coverage and up to 20-foot (6-meters) microphone pickup
- Advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Versatile speakerphone connectivity over USB (wired), Bluetooth, NFC (wireless) and IP using PC-based soft clients, personal contacts or joining calendared events
- One-step-to-join meeting experience through calendar integration
- Microsoft Skype for Business Certified conference phone
- 5” LCD, color touch screen display, smooth, responsive and intuitive
- Secure Wi-Fi network connectivity or Gigabit
- Built-in Power over Ethernet
- Modular design provides investment protection and future application expansion
Enterprise grade video conferencing solution made simple, and affordable for huddle rooms and smaller spaces. Delivers cost-effective collaboration for smaller organizations that are ready to move up from consumer-grade alternatives.
- 1080p30 video quality for sharp, clear images
- Full 1080p HD content for sharing even the most detailed documents with clarity
- HDMI input for content sharing
- Polycom SmartPairing for wireless content sharing from mobile devices and laptops
- Compact design fits atop flat panel displays: 13.4” W x 3.7” H x 1.8” D (340mm x 95mm x 46mm)
- Power over Ethernet support for single-cable for power and data
- Integrated dual stereo microphones, optional expansion microphone available
- Polycom NoiseBlock technology to eliminate distracting background sounds
- 323 and SIP support
- Polycom Lost Packet Recovery (LPR) technology
- Media Encryption (H.323, SIP): AES-128
With the Cisco Spark Board, you can wirelessly present, white board, and video or audio conference – everything you need for team collaboration, all at the touch of a finger.
- Easy-to-use, touch-based, high-quality collaboration experience
- Everything created can be stored in the cloud and associated with a virtual room
- Intelligently anticipates your needs
- 4K camera captures a high-resolution, wide-angle image of virtually the entire room
- Microphones create crisp, clear audio.
Vidyo delivers incredible quality and scale at a fraction of the cost of traditional business video conferencing solutions. Vidyo works the way you do. It runs on the devices you’re using now from smart phones to tablets, desktops to video room systems, bringing HD-quality video and content to every participant.
- 4K Ultra HD group vidoe conferencing
- Vidyo is available in a destop, web, and mobile function
- Eliminates multi-tasking and increases meeting effectiveness
- Share any app or desktop into the conference and switch between multiple streams of shared content
- Easily join meetings with one button-to-push calling using calendar integration
Easymeeting is a cloud-based service that allows you to connect live into the same meeting using video conferencing systems, computers and mobile devices. The Easymeeting service is a great way to have face-to-face meetings with business partners, customers and colleagues. Accessible through the cloud, anyone with internet access can join a meeting.
- Easier to connect than making a phone call
- Compatible with any device and all standards-based video conferencing systems
- No costly investments in internal resources
- Friendly support from our Easy Meeting experts to ensure high quality meeting experiences
- Subscriptions based on your needs and scalable to grow with your company
- Creates a flexible workplace for remote users
- Reduce travel budgets and your company’s carbon footprint
- Works on PC/Mac’s and mobile devices
- Online help desk and live support
- User trainings to make customers feel comfortable with services and technology
- Your own meeting ID, making AdHoc meetings easy to join
- Easily integrates with existing video systems within the organization
- Do not need to host call bandwidth