How do I make a reservation?
To schedule an operator-assisted conference call, please contact your Account Manager or call us at 855-520-4500.
What is a “pre-conference”?
With an operator-assisted conference, speakers can reserve a private speaker “pre-conference” to collaborate privately before the call begins. This is often known as the “green room” for speakers and also referred to as a speaker sub-conference.
How long does it take to get my participant list after call completion?
Participant lists are typically sent via email or fax within two hours following the conclusion of a conference. Upon request, special arrangements can be made to email or fax participant lists during or at the conclusion of a conference. The list will include participant names and may also include other information specified at the time of reservation.
Can you tell me more about “Conference Recording”?
Recording is a value-added service that allows the conference call to be recorded on standard cassette tape or CD-Rom. Wav files are also available via a Web link. It is recommended that you copy this file to your own Website for streaming. For an additional fee, customers may order a soft-copy of their recorded file (.wav), which can be sent via email.
What are some of the features provided with the Operator-Assistaed Audio Service
- Ideal for important calls or events that require high-touch hand-holding such as high-profile, C-level communication such as investor relations calls, merger/acquisition announcements, all employee calls
- Supports a wide range of audience sizes ranging from 5 to 10,000
- Full-service operator coordination, monitoring, and support
- Participant list and roll call service available
- Operator greetings and placement into call
- Customizable greeting and information capture
- Operator-managed Q&A sessions
- Toll and toll-free access or operator dial-out
- Security screening, password access
- Full suite of Enhanced Services
- Web Based Participant Management – online tools that enables the meeting organizer to view who has joined the call, manage the question queue, and chat with the conference operator
- Digital Playback/ Conference Playback – a digital recording of the conference can be accessed via a toll or toll-free number for those unable to attend ‘live’
- Recording services available in a variety of formats including CD, cassette, .wav or MP3 files
- Transcription/Translation services – transcription of the conferences available as Microsoft Office® Word, plain text or rich text document. Translations of the transcripts are also available in several languages.
- Participant List – receive an attendance list of participants via fax or e-mail
- Communication Line – dedicated operator provides ongoing conference updates and communication status in a private, separate line