SharePoint Online delivers the powerful features of SharePoint without the associated overhead of managing the infrastructure on your own. Flexible management options ensure that you still retain the control you need to meet the compliance requirements of your organization. You can purchase SharePoint in the cloud as a standalone offering or as part of an Office 365 suite, where you can also get access to Exchange, Skype for Business, the Office clients, and web apps.
- SharePoint introduces new ways to share your work and work with others, organize your projects and teams and discover people and information.
- Put social media to work – Share ideas, discover answers and keep track of what your colleagues are working on new social media features throughout SharePoint.
- Share your stuff – Publish content to SharePoint from any Office application and share with people inside and outside your organization in a few simple clicks.
- SharePoint on the go – Share documents, update your activity feed and keep in touch with your colleagues from your mobile phone or tablet.
- Keep projects on track – Organize all your projects and tasks to get visibility into upcoming deliverables across SharePoint, Outlook and Microsoft Project.
- Keep your team connected – Set up a new team site in minutes track meeting notes and bring together all your team’s email and documents in one place.
- Store and sync your docs – Sync your content in SharePoint to your desktop with SkyDrive Pro, so docs are just a mouse click away, even if you’re offline.