Select Communications provides the full suite of Office 365 with intergrated telephony, audio conferencing and network services
Select Communications Audio Integration
We offer the complete Office 365 suite with integrated audio conferencing.
Unlimited Online Meetings
Work with co-workers or present to clients with unlimited online meetings, high definition video conferences for up to 250 attendees and desktop sharing – all from a single click from within Outlook.
Save and Share Documents
Save your work to the cloud and securely access and share the latest versions of your documents from virtually anywhere, on any device.
Professional Email and Shared Calendars
Access all your corporate and personal email, contacts and shared calendars in one unified inbox. Everything is secured by Microsoft forefront for anti-virus and anti-spam protection.
Find, locate and instantly communicate with colleagues wherever they are.
The New Microsoft Office
- Work from anywhere with the latest version of your desktop applications installed on up to 5 devices (PC or Mac) per user or streamed from the cloud to any device running Windows 7 or Windows 8.
- The new Office is touch-friendly and optimized to work on mobile devices, allowing you to work seamlessly with all the Office 365 cloud services on virtually any device.
- When you sign into Office, your latest documents and settings follow you to any device.
Global (yet localized) support is available for both end users and administrators.
Get end-to-end, in house, customized services and free end-user training to ensure smooth deployments and migrations for fully hosted or hybrid online/on-premise options. Professional Exchange migration and Active Directory Federation services are available.
Microsoft Skype for Business
- Presence & Instant Messaging
- Find the most convenient time to communicate by looking at the availability status of others
- Chat and share files with all your contacts
- Create contact groups by company, project or department for easy viewing
- Send group messages to multiple contacts simultaneously
- Host conference calls using high quality audio, seamlessly integrated with Skype for Business
- Conference with up to 300 participants, Our audio quality is dependable and crystal clear
- Unique hybrid audio capability (IP + PSTN simultaneous audio conferencing) available with Enterprise licenses
Share applications during conferences with multiple participants
Pass control between meeting participants
Collaborate “face-to-face” using the video conferencing feature
- All standard and advanced IPBX Telephony features
- Dial out calls to PSTN direct from your desktop
Skype for Business Integrated Audio Conferencing
- Call scheduling via Outlook
- PSTN dial-in and dial-out
- Mixed Skype for Business/Reservationless-Plus recording
- *0 in-call support
- End conference
24/7 Global Support
- Implementation support
- Skype for Business/audio integration support
- End user support
- Administrator support
- Presale technical assistance and consultations
- Proactive product updates and alerts
Lync for Webinars
Lync for Webinars is a robust webinar service that integrates with existing Microsoft Skype for business and all versions of Microsoft Lync. Lync for Webinars adds voice services, network recording and webinar features to your existing Lync, or Skype for Business accounts. Host large capacity webinars and utilize robust event registration and reporting tools.
Branded meeting and event landing pages
- Event promotion- registration, surveys, polling
- Attendee demographic data capturing
- Self-administrated- full user management controls
- Skype and Outlook integration
- Scales Skype/Lync meetings to thousands of attendee end-points
- Device and browser agnostic
- Anonymous meeting attendance
- Attendee feedback and polling
- Recording and meeting archiving