Communicate more effectively with device-agnostic audio conferencing solutions.
Audio Conferencing Solutions
Knit together various callers on different devices with an integrated audio conferencing solution.
Audio conferencing enables businesses to collaborate efficiently regardless of device or communication system.
In today’s BYOD culture, it’s not uncommon to have various employees communicate over disparate systems or devices. Audio conferencing provides a universal bridge that connects multiple callers into one seamless, device-agnostic conference.
With the right audio conferencing solution, companies can also collaborate easily between remote workers, regardless of location. The result is more engaging conferencing that empowers organizations through anytime, anywhere communication.
Before intital investment, companies are turning to experienced third-parties like Select Communications for an unbiased perspective into pairing the right audio conferencing technology with business requirements. Select Communication holds years of experience collected from hundreds of similar projects, providing businesses with critical insight into industry vendors and solutions, so you can leverage decades of accumulated knowledge to inform your purchase of audio conferencing solutions.
The number of conference call minutes hosted in 2016.
What to Consider When Looking For Audio Conferencing Solutions
Consider the following benchmark elements of an audio conferencing solution before making your final decision. With the right list of requirements to inform purchasing, companies can make smarter audio conferencing investments and maximize ROI.
Features and Functionality
- Can you add and remove users easily?
- Does the solution require peripheral hardware/software?
- Does it include operator assistance to help callers as needed?
- Can you silo or partition callers having technical difficulties to avoid derailing a meeting?
- How much bandwidth does it use, and can it account for remote worker requirements?
- Is there robust access from multiple devices?
- Are costs itemized by user, project, and client for easy pass-through billing?
- Are there hidden management costs?
- Does it provide for toll-free international calling?
Leverage an Expert Opinion
If you have any questions regarding a current or future audio conferencing project, talk with an expert at Select Communications. With our decades of experience researching, purchasing and installing audio conferencing solutions, we can provide an unbiased perspective on a wide range of vendor options, so you can choose the right solution for your specific requirements.
Pay a flat monthly fee for unlimited monthly toll conference calls. The flat monthly fee is based on the maximum number of participants in your group.
Your organization can make an unlimited number of conference calls, 24/7, all month long. Pricing starts as low as $19.00 per month for unlimited calls. Contact us today for more information on rate plans.
- Flat monthly rate for unlimited calls
- No per-minute charges
- No additional fees for international callers
- Custom call options
- Recording and playback
- Secure and reliable
Operator-Assisted services are for clients that require white glove treatment. Our operators will handle every detail of your call, from greeting conference participants as they dial into your call, to managing detailed question and answer sessions making your conference more professional, interactive, and engaging.
- Track the effectiveness of your sessions with post-conference reporting
- Provide a high-quality participant experience for optimal productivity and convenience
- Enjoy a variety of easy-to-use services and features
- Assistance from an expert and knowledgeable operator throughout your entire call
- Multiple entry options to make it easy for participants to join the conference
- Professional handling and management of all your call details
In a global economy, multi-national organizations must communicate effectively with international colleagues. When you sign up with Select, you are issues an international toll and toll free phone numbers for conference attendees to dial. These services are great for companies with a large pool of internally remote workers, or multi-national companies that require extensive and affordable international numbers.
- Hold on-demand or scheduled calls
- Record calls for future playback or distribution
- Dial-out to participants
- Mute and unmute lines
- Control the call with the phone keypad or web-based controls
- Lock the call and utilize other security features
- International access in up to 120 countries
Select’s Reservationless Free Audio solutions provides any-sized business with the ability to interact and collaborate across the globe. These services are great for companies with a wide pool of remote workers, clients, suppliers or partners.
- Certified, top quality audio for crystal clear conference calls
- International access in up to 120 countries for international attendees
- Reporting– Detailed reports available for all call detail
- Single-use PIN option for additional security
- Easy scheduling through Outlook
- Start and join calls quickly with iPhone, Android & Blackberry apps
Start saving on quality audio conferencing solutions today.
Connect with us to see all your options and compare rates.