As cloud architecture gains momentum, phone systems can become more than a dial tone.
Cloud Phones Add an Edge to the Traditional Phone System
Businesses of all sizes are taking advantage of innovations in cloud communications, especially when it comes to their phones. Whether you need to upgrade an older on-prem PBX, empower a remote workforce or get a more feature-rich unified communications solution, cloud phones deliver.
Migrate to Cloud Communications
When companies combine business communications, mobility, and the cloud, borders disappear, barriers collapse, costs drop and productivity rises. It’s happening through the power of cloud phones. When looking to reduce costs while increasing the ability to effectively communicate, many businesses move voice, collaboration and customer service to the cloud via cloud phone solutions. Select Communications partners with vendors like RingCentral and 8×8, Inc. to deliver robust cloud phone solutions that enhance collaboration organization-wide.
Benefit from Select’s long-standing vendor partnerships that can save you some 50% over your legacy phone system.
Gain neutral, third-party insight into your requirements plus free cost analysis on your investment.
No Contracts, No Commitments
Get solution-focused expertise geared toward finding the right solution to meet your needs and not locking you into a long-term contract.
of U.S. business exchange lines will be SIP-based by 2018. (Gartner)
What to Consider When Looking For Cloud Phone Solutions
Consider the following benchmark elements of a cloud phone system before making your final decision. With the right list of requirements to inform purchasing, companies can make smarter investments and maximize ROI.
Features and Functionality
- Does it have intuitive, web-based phone system management?
- Is call routing a simple process, requiring minimal administrative oversight?
- Is there a call queue feature?
- Is it BYOD-compatible?
- Will you require remote phone system support?
- Does it include Direct In Dial (DID) for easy interdepartmental calling?
- Are costs itemized by user, project, and client for easy pass-through billing?
- Will you need to factor in the cost of removing outdated hardware?
- How many headsets will you need, if any?
Leverage an Expert Opinion
If you have any questions regarding cloud phone systems, talk with an expert at Select Communications. With decades of experience implementing cloud phone systems for hundreds of businesses, Select can provide an unbiased perspective on a wide range of vendor options, so you can choose the right cloud phone solution for your specific requirements.
RingCentral transforms how businesses communicate and collaborate to unleash their full potential. Today over 350,000 organizations choose RingCentral for innovative and secure ways to connect employees, boost workforce productivity, share knowledge, and strengthen customer relationships. Benefits:
- VoIP business phone service or virtual PBX
- Unify voice, video, team messaging and collaboration, SMS, conferencing and online meetings, contact center and fax.
When you combine business communications, mobility and the cloud, something wonderful happens: borders disappear, barriers collapse, costs drop and productivity rises. Benefits:
- Hosted PBX
- Public, private and hybrid cloud communications
- Customer experience tools
A SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) trunk connection allows you to make phone calls from your current phone system without needing to buy costly new equipment. Minimal cost and effort – huge impact. Benefits:
- Keep your PBX: Integrates with many premise-based systems
- Scalable & Flexible: Solutions for any size organization
- Reliable: 99.999% uptime
- Secure Connection: Modern, secure communication protected by NextOS technology
Fuze leverages a resilient cloud infrastructure and QoS-engineered network to deliver you the best enterprise-class IP PBX voice service available. Benefits
- End-user oriented
- Localize calling experience for global distribution
- Capacity management
- CAPEX spend
- Platform maintenance
- Single carrier network
Our solution suite combines not just world-class contact center capabilities, but also workforce optimization, advanced business phone and collaboration services and unified communications. Benefits:
- Contact Center Analytics
- Quality Management
- Workforce Management
- Agent Console
- Agent Supervisor Tools
- CRM Integration
Connect a VoIP phone system to your internet. Connect a cloud phone system to a private MPLS network. Install our feature-rich apps on your employees’ smartphones. Build a small business phone system and talk, chat, fax, text, video conference, and more in all your offices, at home and on-the-go. Benefits:
- Business customization
- Contact Center
- Convenience & Efficiency
- Call Recording
- Presence by Location
All of the features exist on the Broadvoice network which eliminates the need for an onsite PBX. This turns any building with internet connectivity into an office. Benefits:
- Call recording
- Broadvoice Unified Communication– communication with no limits
- Audio conferencing
- Traditional & virtual fax
- Toll free numbers
- Mobile phones
- Softphones, take your features and rates with you, no matter where you are