FAQs – Web Conferencing/ Video Conferencing
Common Online Conferencing Questions
- Huge Savings: Web conferencing can be done without any regard to geographical boundaries and limitations.
- Reduced Operating Costs: Web conferencing does not entail hiring a place to have a conference and neither do you need to host all the people who will be assembling in one place for the conference.
- Reduced the Need to Travel: Web conferencing can be done from your office desk or even from the comforts of your home.
- Efficient Communication: Web conferencing gives you a medium by which you can actually see the person and also the documents that need to be reviewed. Being face-to-face, results in direct audio and visual communication, and leaves no room for ambiguity.
- Fast Solution: If you have any emergency and need to call a meeting in a hurry, web conferencing can help you do that at any time of the day or night.
- Internet connection
- Necessary audio equipment
- WebCam (optional)
- Web conference service